Anybody shoot at the range?

Hi all,

does anyone on here shoot on an indoor or outdoor range?

Reason I’m asking is that my shooting changed a while back now and I’ve got a few things to sell.

H&K MP5 (  not the plastic GSG version ) and a GSG 1911 LBP.

Taking it to the RFD to see what he offers for a trade in against a new shotgun.

But if anyone is interested drop me a PM?

2 hours ago, Meece said:

I only do 22lr prone, on the club range and no one uses that sort of weapon on our range but I did see them being used on the 1066 range in Hastings

? thought you were winding me up there about the 1066 range in Hastings. I just googled it and it’s actually a range.?

The MP5 is a great rifle to fire, I just don’t use it anymore, same with the 1911.

MP5 Looks and feels like the real thing. Can’t get them anymore and are hard to come by. The price of the MP5 just keeps going up in value. If you know anyone who wants one Meece drop me a PM?

On 28/11/2018 at 19:14, Longshanx said:

? thought you were winding me up there about the 1066 range in Hastings. I just googled it and it’s actually a range.?

A person I know invited me to the range and on one detail there was one bloke shooting long barrel pistol, the next was using a lever action rifle, the next was a 22 target rifle and the next was an mp5 in 22lr. It's was a good club with good facilities and setup.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Meece said:

A person I know invited me to the range and on one detail there was one bloke shooting long barrel pistol, the next was using a lever action rifle, the next was a 22 target rifle and the next was an mp5 in 22lr. It's was a good club with good facilities and setup.

The indoor range I used was the same, including black powder, electric targets was a real bonus also, send them back and forth as you please.

I shoot on my permissions now and enjoy that more, also in the process of joining a clay club now that I’ve got my shotgun bought