A foggy start

neil b

After checking the forecast and checking it again things looked good for an outing....... wrong! As we neared our destination it was like pea soup, thick fog and very little visibility, as we drove round to were we were going to start we saw 2 rabbits drop into a handy sett, in no time we had the nets set round and ferrets entered, soon they started to bolt, Nell caught 3 and the nets did the rest, 7 in total, apart from the fog things had started ok. Once we got parked up we headed out into the wilderness, with working closely together I could use Nell for marking and give my mate the heads up as to were rabbits were in residence  while I carried on, the fog had lifted and the numbers were also on the up, we were bolting 5s&6s from most of the warrens with the odd dig in between, it was getting towards 230pm when we called it a day on 43, not a bad day considering the conditions first thing. 46F2CD18-DFDE-4EB1-AA90-F4CECE98FC71.jpeg.190cae2f1d64fd06dae0b82a20ea4e35.jpegABD9D882-4D36-4886-BC6B-BD8B11AA17ED.jpeg.63a5033b2d6585e272233aab7838b483.jpegcheers Neil b

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, neil b said:

As long as you enjoyed yourself and got your ferrets some work, that’s all that counts 

Yer that’s it gets me out the house for a bit and dogs a run , works quitting down now so will be out most weekends I hope