• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i were you i would get a good secure kennel and maybe some cctv or get yourself a guard dog they know where you live and they will try and do it again and if you havent got the security they will get to themand your not going to be in the house all the time are you i had mine stolen in the middle of the day in the summer

the other option is if you keep them in the house but then they can always try breaking in

post-8967-1199191127_thumb.jpg I HAVE JUST HAD MY DOGS STOLEN FROM STHELENS MERSEYSIDE THEY WERE TAKEN FROM MY KENNEL I THINK TRAVELERS TOOK THEM I AM LOOKING 4 HELP FINDING THEM THERE IS A SMALL REWARD FOR THERE SAFE RETURN

alrite mate you cant trust them for a second theres alot of them round my way and if i see them il let you know or the rossers the thiefing bast#rds need to be shot realy f**k#ng scum bags they,ve had my dogs nicked twice now in 5yrs il print some posters of dog lost and put them round this way cause you know what there like. a mate of mine bought a kelpy x whippetxgreyhound bitch cracking little lamper went to the vets to get it chipped after 5mths of owning it to find out it was chipped and stolen from the sout of ireland a yr ago so they do get shipped about

GOT MY DOGS BACK ON SATURDAY AND THE SCUM HAVE ALREADY BEEN BACK TO TRY AND PINCH THEM!ANY ADVISE ON HOW TO STOP THESE SCUMBAGS?

YEAH SHOTGUN !!! Have the law done anything mate ?

Edited by nealey

It's great you got them back but as you say now they know what your dogs are like. Extra locks etc and an alarm something that looks impressive. On the farm we have a monitored alarm even some of the outbuildings are hooked up to it. There are two lines of thought here though some feckers will see alarms etc and know there is something valuable inside thereby more likely to break in for a look.

Do you know anyone who is well known locally who the travellers respect/are scared of? We seem to have sorted our problems on the farm with people not asking permission nicking stuff etc and all because I helped an oldish lady who had fallen over in the village.Didn't know who she was at the time but it turns out she is Mum to most of a particually nasty bunch of travellers. She seems to have sorted it out by banging the lads heads together!!!! :D

post-8967-1199191127_thumb.jpg I HAVE JUST HAD MY DOGS STOLEN FROM STHELENS MERSEYSIDE THEY WERE TAKEN FROM MY KENNEL I THINK TRAVELERS TOOK THEM I AM LOOKING 4 HELP FINDING THEM THERE IS A SMALL REWARD FOR THERE SAFE RETURN

Sorry to hear about your dogs and hope you have the joy of getting them back home. These people really are the scum of the earth! any way good luck again

Sorry to hear about your dogs and hope you have the joy of getting them back home. These people really are the scum of the earth! any way good luck again

what is scum of earth travlers or dog thieves ?