Nice one, I think most of the time it’s a lucky dip when it arrives, most firearms departments do seem to have got there act together over recent years, I know up here you can’t complain about the admin side of things?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Dave_4 said:

Well that 12 month’s went quickly ?

shotgun and fac license dropped through the door yesterday morning! 

So pleased, of to sportsman tomorrow ?

The pain of the original wait is over and it never seems so much fun spending money as when you buy your first.

:thumbs:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Stavross said:

Nice one, I think most of the time it’s a lucky dip when it arrives, most firearms departments do seem to have got there act together over recent years, I know up here you can’t complain about the admin side of things?

Then I’ve been very lucky ??

4 hours ago, Deker said:

The pain of the original wait is over and it never seems so much fun spending money as when you buy your first.

:thumbs:

I’ve been putting together a bit of a wish list, just need to tot it up ??

Yesterday was shopping day, and picked up this ATA laminate sporting 12 bore and a .22 CZ American synthetic with built in mod, added a bipod and the hawk scope if off of my air rifle. 

Very pleased, going to have a look at polishing the bolt and changing the trigger spring on CZ and then get though some rounds and see what it likes. 

Cheers 

Edited by Dave_4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Stavross said:

Are the ATA’s a Turkish shotgun ?

get some pics up, we all like to drool over new hardware ?

Yes, they’re Turkish, and a lot of people seem to turn their noses up at them. But I liked how it felt and handled with my limited knowledge and budget. Every time I’ve been clay shooting I’ve used a different gun, so I have little preference at the moment. Plus I think it looks good. 

32612090557_22bb093b69_b.jpg

• Like 2

That’s a smart looking shotgun mate, the Turks make a good functional gun and if it fits you feels right that’s all that matters, some people might bang on about there beretta’s and browning’s and other more expensive shotguns but at the end of the day it’s two tubes and if it fires every time you pull the trigger you can ask for more than that, as for that cracking little cz you won’t buy a better rimfire than that ?

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Stavross said:

That’s a mean looking bugger, look at the size of the mits on him, you have got to be happy with a 100 yard shot, nice work ?

Very pleased with the shot, but he’s that big I couldn’t really miss! ?

• Like 1