Does anyone have any experience with the laser torches for bird control ?

A waste transfer customer in my town has problems with land gulls feeding on the waste on there site then flying across the road to perch on houses craping all over them. They have asked me to look at solutions.

I know most of the visual kites ect are only of limited use and flying birds is costly (though this maybe a last resort)

The agri lasers that killgerm sell are £300 for the smaller model but befor I buy do they work or just a gimmick.

1 hour ago, Ratmanwan3 said:

Does anyone have any experience with the laser torches for bird control ?

A waste transfer customer in my town has problems with land gulls feeding on the waste on there site then flying across the road to perch on houses craping all over them. They have asked me to look at solutions.

I know most of the visual kites ect are only of limited use and flying birds is costly (though this maybe a last resort)

The agri lasers that killgerm sell are £300 for the smaller model but befor I buy do they work or just a gimmick.

Crikey. Bet they're popular.

I sold a hand-held agri laser to a rather eccentric man who wanted pigeons off his vegetables . It works for them, I can tell you.

Go to Pestfix directly as they are the importers of these products. 

But it sounds like it'll be a difficult job to stop them landing on the houses if they are feeding off the waste transfer site.

If they are lesser black backed gulls of course they are available under a general licence.