The brand new Sport from Feinwerkbau.

Well guys i`ve just emailed Feinwerkbau sales and web site at their head office in Germany asking when or if, will the new Sport be available in the UK at sub 12 ft/lbs level ?

Feinferkbau have acknowledged receipt of my enquiry and will get back to me as soon as possible.

I thought i would ask them directly, as i keep hearing that the Sport will be coming sooner or later ?

atb  Mark.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Well guys i`ve emailed Feinwerkbau sales and web site at their head office in Germany asking when or if, will the new Sport be available in the UK at sub 12 ft/lbs level ?

Feinferkbau have acknowledged receipt of my enquiry and will get back to me as soon as possible.

atb  Mark.

No joy then lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, villaman said:

I thought I would have a look at this post , to see if a drawing of pigeon with a hole in it :laugh:

I wonder if the new ones will be a patch on the older ones .

Will you buying one Mark if they do come over here ?

Long time since you saw a pigeon of your own, with a hole in it - eh Mitch ?  :rofl::laugh:

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Take your night vision off Mitch and you will see the post on BBS is from 2014 :icon_eek::no:

Things might have changed since then :yes:

Either way, i don`t think i would chase after a new Sport from what`s being written about them.

Yes i thought asking FWB in September 2018 would give a far clearer, up to date answer than 2014 and from those who should know.