finder and nets

finder and nets

Getting rid of my ferreting equipment as its just not going to get used, its a mk3m locater I used this once maybe twice from new, there are two collars with it but I checked it this morning and only one was working it may be batterys so lets say one collar set up, there are 40 plus nets all good serviceable condition some of them were made by me. There are 4 six foot fox nets, never been used. its not in the photo but I have a brand new longnet I will chuck that in as well, Im based in Bristol but will be going to the Midland on Saturday so could meet there.

• 2 weeks later...

On 09/09/2018 at 12:49, nasher1 said:

finder and nets

Getting rid of my ferreting equipment as its just not going to get used, its a mk3m locater I used this once maybe twice from new, there are two collars with it but I checked it this morning and only one was working it may be batterys so lets say one collar set up, there are 40 plus nets all good serviceable condition some of them were made by me. There are 4 six foot fox nets, never been used. its not in the photo but I have a brand new longnet I will chuck that in as well, Im based in Bristol but will be going to the Midland on Saturday so could meet there.

ive pmd you