This thread and some others is the very reason why a.c. Told me he getting out  and who can blame him he hasn't responded to any thread in a good while just leave the man be and be grateful what he has put in to the gene pool and some lads yards 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WEDGEY said:

So who's the cause of it all chesney?

I honestly don't know at this stage boy me head is in a spin sickening ta sit and watch the shit that I've seen over the last few years ta see a line of dogs that had everything going for it my god when I first dug to them I was like a child opening his Xmas presents for the first time I just can't explain lads ta be honest but ta see it detorate in the wrong hands mostly money coming into it is a shame. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, chesney said:

I honestly don't know at this stage boy me head is in a spin sickening ta sit and watch the shit that I've seen over the last few years ta see a line of dogs that had everything going for it my god when I first dug to them I was like a child opening his Xmas presents for the first time I just can't explain lads ta be honest but ta see it detorate in the wrong hands mostly money coming into it is a shame. 

Well AC must have played his part in it that i do know,  directly or not.

Edited by Kerny92