Falcon....but which model is it ???.

23 hours ago, Deker said:

Whilst this is a Skeleton and Thumbhole and Falcon, you we see the similarity in the thumb hole stock, you will also notice what Falcon do to stop any fouling of the bolt/cocking mechanism! :thumbs:

Imgp2401xr.thumb.jpg.7bf1a422bf68b56f5c8fbe099f3f2cf1.jpg

Yours is simply a right handed thumbhole without the joining timber at the top!  :thumbs:

Very nice, and it looks like it can certainly do the job!

7 hours ago, charlie caller said:

Well done matey, you wont go far wrong with one of them, an old boy I shoot with has one, he has had it twenty years and it has never needed any seals.

Thanks CC

I’m really pleased with it, here’s some better pics.

0B5E727D-62B8-4D09-ABC8-67691FE02905.jpeg

B36B47D8-6F3B-40D1-A621-601D72CC6231.jpeg

9BC676A2-E0C4-4CD0-9DD4-41942D9D1724.jpeg

F0AFB314-B231-4C92-A975-F2D08E8A4A53.jpeg

1051B525-8B91-48A9-B7BA-26437179D84C.jpeg

• Like 1

Lovely looking rifle.

If it`s to be going hunting, I`d cover all that " bling" up with a little camo`, or the quarry will spot you coming from 10 acres away.

Nice rifle indeed. :good:

37 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Lovely looking rifle.

If it`s to be going hunting, I`d cover all that " bling" up with a little camo`, or the quarry will spot you coming from 10 acres away.

If I’m being totally honest Mark it was very much more of an impulse buy,  I have the best rifle there is for the bunny wabbits!

atb 

Steve 

335EBC81-A254-4837-B83E-918EB604C8FF.jpeg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, mark williams said:

Lovely looking rifle.

It does look tidy, actually in very good condition, and being a Titan rather than a Falcon I suggest somewhat better (more solid) construction!

The barrel on mine could double as a Bass Guitar string its that flexible, never ceases to amaze me how it can be so accurate!

:thumbs:

Steviec

That stock fascinates me, hands up I really don't know what its all about, but it is even more obvious from the newer pics above it seems to have had a fair bit of work. 

Whatever, whoever worked on it seems to have done more than a reasonable job! :thumbs:

4 hours ago, Deker said:

Steviec

That stock fascinates me, hands up I really don't know what its all about, but it is even more obvious from the newer pics above it seems to have had a fair bit of work. 

Whatever, whoever worked on it seems to have done more than a reasonable job! :thumbs:

Yes the stock has me stumped, as I said earlier I have seen very similar ones on google images but nothing with the shaped finger/pistol grip, I’m wondering if someone has actually done it themself and also inletted the piece of walnut where the original cocking bolt lived at the same time, whoever has done it has made a fine job.

I have also noticed a five digit number on the scope rail along with “ 2700” which I would imagine to be the max charging pressure . As far as I’m aware no records were kept regarding serial numbers which is a shame ☹️.

Atb

Steve

74D3C414-AB39-47B5-8831-FB8DF1D38446.jpeg

AF99EDA7-BADD-4980-ACBD-933B74300AC8.jpeg