Working kits available West Midlands

On 21 June 2018 at 22:36, ollieollie said:

Albino kits available free to good lads. Come from proven workers.

Cheers

That's a kind offer for someone on the lookout for a new stinker, pity there's not many of us ferret keepers in Brum!

6 hours ago, Kaiserdog said:

Good looking kits, where abouts in Brum are you? I'm over in Sutton. Do my ferreting over in Stonall & Brownhills way, when I lived in Acocks Green used to do some of the allotments in yardley.

I’m in Rubery mate, my brother lives in Sutton. Yes mate we’re few and far! I only knew one other ferreter in Birmingham and he’s now moved away. If you ever want some company give me a shout mate 

15 hours ago, ollieollie said:

I’m in Rubery mate, my brother lives in Sutton. Yes mate we’re few and far! I only knew one other ferreter in Birmingham and he’s now moved away. If you ever want some company give me a shout mate 

I certainly will, I used to go regularly with a chap who used his Harris Hawk, but the fuc#ing bird took more interest in my stinkers than the wabbits! 

I used to use mine for rats but they always got badly bitten, so just stuck to rabbit.