BSA rapid 10 .22 rh walnut stock with scope bipod, bipod, case AND 12 LITRE BOTTLE

BSA rapid 10 .22 rh walnut stock with scope bipod, bipod, case AND 12 LITRE BOTTLE

I have a bsa rapid 10 in .22 with walnut stock

this gun is absolutely mint I’ve only put a handful of pellets through it due to working away but the previous owner only put around 3/4 of a tin through the gun has seen very little work . 

It comes with a case

silencer

scope 

and bipod 

I do apologise I can’t off the top of my head remember the make and model of the scope like I say I’m away working back this weekend.

it comes with a 12 litre in date bottle and adapter

what you see is what you get this gun is absolutely mint it’s like brand new about 1100 plus worth of kit

asking 600

buyer to collect from Newport this weekend if not in 2 weeks time 

07498556787 text me rather than pm me and if I don’t answer leave a message as we’re not allowed to carry phones in work only break times

thanks

will take a deposit via bank transfer to hold it if buyer is genuine 

• Advertiser
    jazz_11
  • Date
    06/06/18
  • Price
    £600.00
  • Category

8 hours ago, jazz_11 said:

I have a bsa rapid 10 in .22 with walnut stock

this gun is absolutely mint I’ve only put a handful of pellets through it due to working away but the previous owner only put around 3/4 of a tin through the gun has seen very little work . 

It comes with a case

silencer

scope 

and bipod 

I do apologise I can’t off the top of my head remember the make and model of the scope like I say I’m away working back this weekend.

it comes with a 12 litre in date bottle and adapter

what you see is what you get this gun is absolutely mint it’s like brand new about 1100 plus worth of kit

asking 600

buyer to collect from Newport this weekend if not in 2 weeks time 

07498556787 text me rather than pm me and if I don’t answer leave a message as we’re not allowed to carry phones in work only break times

thanks

will take a deposit via bank transfer to hold it if buyer is genuine 

• Advertiser
    jazz_11
  • Date
    06/06/18
  • Price
    £600.00
  • Category

Is it a 300 bar bottle ?