Wormer and fleas

I got mine on a healthy pet plan cost me £12 a month covers all that treatment plus boosters and other bits like nail cutting ( there black as the ace of spades so don't want to do it myself ) most vets do some plan these days 

3 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

I got mine on a healthy pet plan cost me £12 a month covers all that treatment plus boosters and other bits like nail cutting ( there black as the ace of spades so don't want to do it myself ) most vets do some plan these days 

£12 a month for basic care of your dogs? Think they had your pants down.

• Haha 1
Just now, Boristheblade said:

£12 a month for basic care of your dogs? Think they had your pants down.

Maybe but the ease is best I just go down pick up tablets for flees and ticks and his wormers plus he gets check ups. Ive done it since I had him as puppy jabs are included in the price so I've actually payed less so far then what I would have in total so far. It will overtake at some point but for now it's nice and easy and nice knowing I don' have to mess about finding best place to get stuff from. Each to there own I suppose 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Maybe but the ease is best I just go down pick up tablets for flees and ticks and his wormers plus he gets check ups. Ive done it since I had him as puppy jabs are included in the price so I've actually payed less so far then what I would have in total so far. It will overtake at some point but for now it's nice and easy and nice knowing I don' have to mess about finding best place to get stuff from. Each to there own I suppose 

Yer each to there own mate,  don’t you have pharmacy’s near you that sell flea n wormer stuff over the counter? Cost you bout £4 a time for a big dog for wormer

Just now, Saltmoon said:

Yeah I got pharmacy closer then the vets lol I didn't know I could get stuff like that for dogs there aswell.......... ahhh well 

A lot of pharmacies you can, certain chains stock most pet meds. A lot cheaper than the vets too.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, eport moocher said:

Any body got any wormer and flea treatment for sale 

21 hours ago, eport moocher said:

Any body got any wormer and flea treatment for sale 

Hi pal, try Animed direct or Hyperdrug for workers and flea treatments, I use drontal wormers think I paid £1.69 each last time, hope this helps