Bloody dogs

37 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv missed 2 crimbo dinners an was 6 hours late to set off on holiday once, all after saying, I’ll be busy so may aswell give dogs a quick run out to empty themselves ? it’s that bad here now if we got a party or relatives or summat she thinks I don’t wanna do, she tells me straight off, fcuk dogs see to them when we done, or kids get sent  out with em?

Yep had the Xmas 1 and once lost a lurcher it jumped a fence and followed a fox onto road unbeknownst to me got picked up rang the missis told her to phone round , she told them all it was the terrier  I walked about all day then a mate rang me said he seen a dog spit of mine at pdsa she got there half hour after I lost her ?

• Haha 1

My oldest disappeared on a  Christmas Day quick walk several years back, chased a deer from out the back all the way through a local village,  Mrs. got a phone call a bit later (I was out searching on the bike, been drinking so didn't drive) from a fella who had them on his lawn :icon_eek:

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

My oldest disappeared on a  Christmas Day quick walk several years back, chased a deer from out the back all the way through a local village,  Mrs. got a phone call a bit later (I was out searching on the bike, been drinking so didn't drive) from a fella who had them on his lawn :icon_eek:

Cheers, D.

Venny for boxing day