im thinking

Guest vin
40 minutes ago, Sirblessed said:

If you call digging fun, not mention how well they get on in mating season ha ha?

Two hobs..get them castrated.. they'll be like a couple of cuddly teddy bears for the kids.

You can't just have a single ferret on their own..they like company.

Digging is the best part for some of us !  People shy away from Hobs because they think it all about the digging... But my hobs bolt a hell of a lot more rabbits than any jills I've ever had or seen and when I do have to dig... It 1 hole instead of 3-4 trying to get a little jill out while it's being dragged around the warren every time you break through or get close to it.

1 hour ago, vin said:

Two hobs..get them castrated.. they'll be like a couple of cuddly teddy bears for the kids.

You can't just have a single ferret on their own..they like company.

Digging is the best part for some of us !  People shy away from Hobs because they think it all about the digging... But my hobs bolt a hell of a lot more rabbits than any jills I've ever had or seen and when I do have to dig... It 1 hole instead of 3-4 trying to get a little jill out while it's being dragged around the warren every time you break through or get close to it.

I hear ya. You should move here we can partner up you can get your backhoe licence and be my digger - grin 

Image result for backhoe rabbit warren
4 hours ago, jiggy said:

There is a young fella I gave a lurcher and my ferrets and large two level hutch too. 8foot long and 3 foot wide.He would give me a working ferret or young kit for you if you want one. Free of charge too I would hope after I gifted him a couple of hundreds worth of gear. I wouldn't keep them stinkers in the house though. If he doesn't have any spare he will know where to get them. Get yourself sorted and make a decent hutch made from water proof plywood and 3 x 2 and then give me a buzz. Don't buy them weak hutchs  in pet shop ( they are dirt)

ME MAKE A HUTCH?????????  lol...i am a retard when it comes to diy and even the simplest of stuff,,i will sort something out if i do decide to take the plunge ,,