Pretty disgraceful sentence

12 hours ago, baker boy said:

Very true mate and its only a matter of time before this disease reaches your country unless theres time for you to learn by our mistakes

Already here mate, they have a bloke in charge who is every bit as bad as our own mob.

A gay, Indian, Europhile no less!......hows that for a walking one man minority group ! 

BIG difference here, it’s sparcely populated and you are able to get out in the country where folk are still normal and all this big government bullshit don’t touch your life.......country people here (at least where I live) don’t understand it, they don’t want it and they don’t really buy into it.

I have said loads of times, if most of the people round here spent time in my old area in England they would genuinely think we were all mentally ill........or stupid........or both!

The other thing they do here is ACTUALLY stand up for themselves, if somethings wrong or unfair they will say and do something about it.

My area is often portrayed as backwards or bigoted or just not very modern.......I just say its normal people acting normal! 

• Like 1