The trouble with getting anything gun related from the states is one of whether they will or are allowed to ship and the shipping cost along with import tax's. If it is flagged up you will recieve a bill for handling. They will charge something like a tenner to write you a leter informing you that you owe the import tax. This could mean that if they will send the item it could cost between 20 ... 30 to get it in your hand. Thats why I made one. It dont take long.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Meece said:

The trouble with getting anything gun related from the states is one of whether they will or are allowed to ship and the shipping cost along with import tax's. If it is flagged up you will recieve a bill for handling. They will charge something like a tenner to write you a leter informing you that you owe the import tax. This could mean that if they will send the item it could cost between 20 ... 30 to get it in your hand. Thats why I made one. It dont take long.

If its going to be that much it will cost as much as i paid for the gun ? will probably try making one ? any pics of the one you made ?

I can do that but all you have to do is copy the plastic/ nylon one that is one there  now. I think that I either used a bit of key steel or just a piece cut off of flat strip. It depends on what you have available,  the tools and skill that you have. It wasn't difficult for me because I  work in that type of thing.