This weekend we've got Alexander Ustinov vs manuel charr on boxnation, 2 big men with not much grace, who both leave Thereself wide open, I doubt this fight will be much cop tbh but due to there styles defensively you might get a KO ? 

But later on from 3am on sky Kovalev is back in the ring and he's boxing vyacheslav  shabranskyy. Shabranskyy the bigger mush and has a lot of heart but Kovalev is the more skilled of the 2 and should stop shabranskyy tbh shabranskyy been dropped  before more than once and Kovalev has enough power to stop him. Some say Kovalev is on the slide , he certainly is a hard man to deal with , drinking in camp & that there, but it will be interesting to see how he looks after the ward fights and under a new trainer

also on that card you got Jason sosa fightin yuriorkis Gamboa, Gamboa a very skilled fighter but ain't the man he was, sosa bigger & stronger & the harder hitting and I think he going to KO Gamboa , and also you've got Sullivan Barrera on the card fighting felix Valera . Barrera also fit Ward . Barrera should deal with Valera ?

Edited by Billy b

Enjoy mate ?

Yea I like Kovalev, for me the first ward fight was definitely his fight, he fell off the rails a bit in the second but wards low Blowing in both fights was evident 

yea I bet he is. I'm don't care much for Ward tbh, great fighter, good understanding of distance and timing but he is very dirty & sly haha an in recent times bar Kovalev he has shown no desire to test heself at all so I don't mind he's gone tbh 

• Like 1

Kov did well first fight but second fight Ward had his number,he learned from the first fight and executed his game plan in the second fight. For Kov being the big puncher he is it was Ward who was hitting Kov the cleanest and he would have stopped him anyway borderline/low blows aside. Another one who works with Victor Conte however .

• Like 1

What let's Kovalev down is he isn't very good at fighting on the inside & is a bit tender to the body 

And I agree about charr fight , for a man who was shot and has artificial hips he fought very well, was patient, and made it his fight ? Ustinovs punching was jank tbh ? And he leans too much , bad defense, no technique . 

Good performance from charr but still won't trouble the higher level guys 

• Like 1

Yeah no trouble there for Kovalev. Shabranskyy is one of them fighters that looks very good on paper but the reality is diffrent. He has a KO loss to Barrera too

i can see Tony Bellew or one of them calling out charr now haha

And for me sosa beat Gamboa, bad bitta scoring there last night