• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have one ? what are they like ? they seem to get a good write up but what do people think ?

Hi

Clarkson hasn't got a sun tan, he's so full of shit that it's showing through his skin.

I've had a Sorento for 12 months, and regularly follow 4 or 5 Foxhunts off-road with it. It goes any where that a Disco or Defender goes (General Grabber AT2 tyres fitted) with ease and with far more comfort. The Caravan Club have named it Tow Car of the year for two years running, because it puts the power where it's needed and from my 2.5 Diesel Turbo, I get 38-40 mpg at 50-60 mph with a top speed of 110 on the clock. I've had many people ask me about it while out with the hounds and in fact, two of The North Cotswold followers have since bought one each.

Mine cost £16,500 for an 11 month old XT model with 12,000 on the clock. New XE models are available at £15,500 from my local dealer. It doesn't get any better.

Back to Clarkson. This man is so good at everything, that the only way they would let him go shooting on Sudeley estate was without any cartridges in his gun! If you want a test drive, give me a shout.