Malta V England

Overrated hype with the English players ,the premiership his what it his because of the influence of foreign players and lastly but not least managers coaches, there seems to be no direct play midfield average players ,and yes teams from the past should have been round little scholesey the handle for him on international level was squandered by average league managers and that's a fact lampard and Gerard were a very poor second to scholesey but Has with most sports one was wasted . Why was vary not used last night direct approach was the tactics to run that side ragged no using wing backs in the tactics employed just didn't work. The right service and vary would have had that defence three yes deeper and terrified of his pace and finishing ,I have a feeling this tactic will be dismissed by the English coach atb bunnys.

I tuned in last night at 57 minutes and I thought England made a really workmanlike job of it......kept the shape, pressed quickly transition and the game management in the last 20 odd minutes was excellent.

You could not fault that last night, but as said, we will still come undone against proper teams......not much change there

Wilf from the 26 minute last night they upped the tempo so started to push that team back and better 2nd half , last night 3 players was very selfish that will cost us v better teams, rashford, Kane, and and ox, I repeat england ain't good enough to be selfish ! We must play as a team and sadly that's what's missing.

• Like 1

Wilf from the 26 minute last night they upped the tempo so started to push that team back and better 2nd half , last night 3 players was very selfish that will cost us v better teams, rashford, Kane, and and ox, I repeat england ain't good enough to be selfish ! We must play as a team and sadly that's what's missing.

I won't argue any of that with you mate, I saw a couple of incidents myself and once again Sterling showed he does not have the physical capability (imho) to play at the highest level.......he will present no problem whatesoever to the likes of Italian defenders.

He has skill no doubt but he is weak.