Kits And Hob

I know it's been asked before just thought I'd ask again

I have a hob here a few years old . I had him vasectomised a few months ago. I also have 2 Jill kits here. I've been swapping them between each others hutches every week to get them used to each others scent. One of the hutches is in a shed and I've had the kits in the hutch and the hob milling around the outside of the hutch quite a few times and vice versa . Obviously they have been meeting eachother through the mesh regularly and neither seems that bothered by the other . Just curious .

The hob is very chilled out , the kits obviously are bouncy and full of beans.

When can I have them all together for a meet face to face . The Hob doesn't seem agressive through the mesh to them but im not sure if he's ever had company with other ferrets from his previous owner . I don't plan on housing them together for a while as I've read to let them get bigger so they can defend themselves incase he's a bit of a rough with them .

Basically in asking when can I have them in the shed with eachother for a hour at a time to start with . I'll be with them during this period incase it gets to aggressive

If your going to be sitting watching them try them now and see how they get on , hes only had the snip so hes going to be in season but as long as your there to stop anything there shouldnt be a problem

• Like 1

If your going to be sitting watching them try them now and see how they get on , hes only had the snip so hes going to be in season but as long as your there to stop anything there shouldnt be a problem

Cheers , I was hoping for that answer . I might try just one kit with him first. If all's good bring the other out

If it goes tits up you got any tips for separating them ?