juby traps

60 traps for £20 :notworthy: feck me thats a good deal, they would probly be worth £600 , some of the other trap collectors on here , would give you a better indication of there worth

Well Tomo, it all depends on condition and which type they are. Juby traps are fetching £15 - 20 a-piece for The Mk II's (those with the cast iron base) and £30 - 40 a-piece for the older Mk I type with the angle iron base. Obviously that is if they are in collectable condition - I have picked up rough users on occasion for a fiver each.

OTC

Guest Ditch_Shitter

There's actually a Dozen or more 'Types' of Juby Trap out there. Value can go anything from a fiver to five Hundred plus. But, like the devil; It's in the detail.

As ye've got them all from one source, it's most likely they'll all be of the one 'Type'. Bit like if someone bought a whole crate load of Fenn traps today, they'd all be the same and latest production Type. Peas in a pod. But then, hey; If ye had one of the rarest Types of Juby out there ~ and had Sixty of them??? Basic economics of supply and demand. The price would drop with every one sold. Ye'd start by commanding ye own price and end up waiting for a bid on the Bay by the time ye'd finished.

Anyway, that's niether here nor there. I shit my guts green the very moment I first read this, earlier today. Sixty Jubys for £20??? F*ck me! If ye'd said 20 Jubys for £60 I'd have been growling with envy! I LIKE this trap! What they catch, they Kill! If something goes wrong and they can't get a killing bite? They hang on like a Bull 'n Terrier! They're one Powerfull muvva f*kka of a trap and most certainly do the work!

I have Juby, Imbra and Sawyer traps amongst my own, day to day, arsenal. I'm always gutted to set out my last available Juby and have to fall back on the - in my personal experience - far inferior and lesser traps :yes:

Frankly? I'm sick with envy! Ye lucky b*stard! :laugh: