We have a Honda, and I'm looking for another one, secong hand. I have tried some bikes in the Quadzilla range, some are good some pants. In the summer we tested a two seater 800cc model with auto and 4x4; a beast of a machine but far too expensive mor my taste.

Have a look for Staffordshire Quads online......

has any one no how good they are they look quite smart kind regards robin

If it's for agri or off road use, I don't think they'd be a patch on a Yamaha, Honda or a Polaris :no: . I used to be on a quad forum and Quadzilla Sports Quads were favoured by the young lads who liked to pose a bit :laugh: .

Personally I think they'd fall apart given some serious work. Another fairly strong and powerful make is Bombardier :thumbs:

its for agi sheep farming on moors thinking if yammaha grizzely 700 :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::boxing:

You probably don't need a gas guzzler like that. Go for something between 300 and 450cc with selectable 2 or 4wd. It will easily pull a trailer full of feed or sheep! For work either Honda, Yam, Suzuki or Kwacker. I use a Loncin 250 which is Chinese and Yamaha powered. 2wd only but I only use it for hunting, shooting, ferreting etc. It's very good but no substitute for something designed for work. Good luck, cheers,D.

post-10409-1198001522_thumb.jpg

I've used this on the land here for a few years, 250cc 4-stroke, semi auto 5spd, hi/lo & rev with a selectable diff lock. This has to climb some serious incline and has been over a couple of times :laugh: , best £1200 we ever spent :thumbs:

post-4503-1198013548_thumb.jpg

post-4503-1198013566_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
has any one no how good they are they look quite smart kind regards robin
i used to be a quad mechanic and would strongly recemend you do not purchase a quadzilla as the are unreliable and it is impossible to get parts for them.. they are pretty pore off raod and i would go for a second hand honda or yamaha as they are considarably better quads and parts are readibly available.

i would try your local paper because you should be able to get 1 for the price of a new quadzilla no problem

its for agi sheep farming on moors thinking if yammaha grizzely 700 :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::boxing:

Thats we we had where i used to work never got it stuck had some awkward situations but there very fast good for towing strong and reliable. :thumbs:

I had one of these for about a year, up to 70 mph on the road and the daddy off road, some may disagree but I loved the baby.

Got it with 200 miles on the clock from a retired old boy who used it for wildfowling, 4k and mint, sold it a year later for 4.5k :thumbs:

Grizzly 660

post-5395-1201107820_thumb.jpg

Edited by shay