Patience Please.

Could all readers bear with myself for the certain promises I've made.Nowadays down to certain reasons the sun doesn't shine so bright nowadays, unfortunately that's how life is I'm afraid. A certain close friend on the forum knows of theses issues.

Thank you to all the correspondence I've shared with many good people on line, and at times within such cases I wish I was arguing with Fox Dropper, (God bless him!) I hope God is on my side with this one!

My sincere regards Stephen.

'Take care of all your memories for you cannot relive them'!

• Like 12

Best of Luck Stephen.

I have enjoyed your posts. By far one of the smarter and knowlegeable gents on here.

Best of Luck on your journey and please god you will be back argueing with certain loose cannons again.

Hopefully there wont be a hit out on me for me comments.

• Like 6

Could all readers bear with myself for the certain promises I've made.Nowadays down to certain reasons the sun doesn't shine so bright nowadays, unfortunately that's how life is I'm afraid. A certain close friend on the forum knows of theses issues.

Thank you to all the correspondence I've shared with many good people on line, and at times within such cases I wish I was arguing with Fox Dropper, (God bless him!) I hope God is on my side with this one!

I will not enquire of the reason behind your words! I wish you all the best friend and pray that sun does once again shine for you! Really enjoyed your involvement in the various threads and hope you will be back with us soon with your knowledge and passion!
  • Like 2

i dont know you, but whatever is going on with you i hope you the best and that the sun will shine again for you..