Ferrets Wanted Cambridge/essex Area ?

There's someone in Stilton mate does ferret rescue they may have some , sorry have not got any contact details , worth a google though . Plus you've always got Cambs ferret rescue and welfare society , i've had several off them over the years , i know there at the anglian game fair next weekend.

Thanks for the offers I'm going to look at a couple of ferrets tomorrow just up the road in royston . Any tips ?

If they nip or the hutch is dirty walk away if the guy puts the time in they shouldnt be nipping and dont take any because you feel sorry for them

• Like 1

I know the guy your talking about think I brought a lawn mower of him last year . I'll contact him on facebook. Thank for the kind offer much appreciated . It's my own fault really I shouldn't have told a 4 Year old where going to get ferrets,until I was 100% .

Still looking .

Hi Mate , as i said if you can get to the East Anglian game fair this weekend at Euston Park , Cambs ferret welfare and rescue will be there . They won't let you take away ferrets on the day , well not usually ; but if you contact them in advance i'm sure they can help . I've had 5 ferrets off them now , various ages , but the oldest was only just 2 . They have all and do work for a living...

The club are a great bunch and hardly charge for the ferrets as they are a charity.

good luck mate, i'm sure your 4 year old would love a day out at a game fair....

• Like 1