that bbs site

Guest bigredbusa

Well....I only wondered over there to have a look after this and I'm already banned...its a longish story but they do seem to run a very self dillusioned, we are wonderful and know it all, private members club.

Guess that's why they didn't like me rocking their boat!

Shame really, because we are all on the same side at the end of the day, we can all benefit from help and there are a couple of people over there that do have more than half a brain.

Cheers

Deker

Deker there a bunch of cyber nerds that live in a bubble, let them fight there own cause if they want to single others out, its a shame, self righteous twats :censored:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deker there a bunch of cyber nerds that live in a bubble, let them fight there own cause if they want to single others out, its a shame, self righteous twats :censored:

Amen to that!

There are some nice guys on there, but those who 'fit in' far outnumber them, unfortunately. :thumbdown:

Cheers, :)

Grim

Ratty, I read that thread earlier, up to page 8 says you retracted your request of deleting yer account, couldn't get onto page 9 so don't really know for sure whether you are banned? enligjhten us please :)

It's a bit of a difficult one to explain, at the start of the thread I posted a light hearted remark, 'perhaps he's gone down the pub :D ' I went back to the thread a couple of days later and read what had really happened to the missing chap and his circumstances, I then posted a couple of comments supporting the chap who had been arrested and got flamed out, I genuinely had no idea what clifftop and some other self righteous t*at was on about, I became so bloody angry I decided enough was enough and asked for my account to be removed. A mod BTDT then confirmed that I was telling the truth and asked if I really wanted my account to be removed, I replied and retracted my request.

From what I can gather the chap who made the original post and one or many others gave me a flaming, and my first post and their retorts had been removed by the time I got back on the thread, so I've no idea what was said. I still can't believe such anger was stired up over what was only intended to be a humourous remark. Life is just too short to worry about shit like this.

I tried to log on the following day and got this message…. Your access to this site has been banned.......Reason.. dickhead........When will this ban be lifted......never.

To be honest I'd had enough of keyboard warriors so the ban was a relief really.

I hope that answers your question but to be honest I'm still bewildered.

Bad boy Ratman2 :thumbs:

I'm that type too, throws little remarks in :yes: and I don't wish any harm to anyone, a lot of folk carn't take a joke, me mam used to say..."yer a long time dead, lad" she's right, some people managed to inflame a simple post and I'm not only talking about airgunners, I visit many sites like fishing, m/biking, camping, etc,

On one site, I remarked about one bloke's spelling :whistling: he wasn't a happy chappy, wanted to kill me :laugh: and I knew him as a friendly sort, big lad as well, I fished with him on a few occasions, he enjoyed my company, enjoying the "craic" a lot of members didn't see what he was saying to me as we were in ..."The Secret Room" :hmm: where about ten of us sorted things out for the betterment of the site and charity stuff, we were not a clique, we were the ones who first met up on a charity event to help a little girl's future.

He began to make threats in a roundabout way without actually coming straight out with it, he knew better as although I am now 60yrs of age, I am no d/head. :thumbs: The funny thing is, this ar$e'ole was on tablets for Skitzo stuff :laugh: a few members were not happy at his posts about me, one Moderator asked the owner of the site (who I was very friendly with anyway) could he ban him, the owner said yes and later the d/head was onto the site owner and back on the forum. :( so much for the site owner being a friend. I don't go on there now, gettin' too many cliquey people.

I always back the underdog even if I don't know him/her, I hate cliques :angry: I hate unfairness, I hate my wife :sick: oooops! shouldn't put that in, just in case she comes on here. So being banned is no big deal Ratty, theres plenty of sites to go round and this is a goodun. ;)

Edited by Opal