that bbs site

Guest bigredbusa

Guest bigredbusa
Spot on mate,well worded,and i can tell you've been on the bbs

brwaaaaa lol

I think we're being infiltrated by the BBS...! One thing about the net, we still have freedom of speech. Therefore I can say what I want about Airgun BBS, and if you don't like it,

like it !! you cant say anything on there without getting attacked or someone having a little dig , different on here as you know it's all banter .

like what has been said mainly 'paper punchers' .

ho hum we live and learn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh::boxing: Yaaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooooooooooooo, I don't give a monkeys what anyone thinks of me or my comments about the Big Boring Site , I was banned for life and I wouldn't go on there to wipe my arse if they begged me :hi: Edited by mad al
I am self employed and poor so I only have a Hotmail address...apparently that makes me an inferior human being and fails to give me any voice on the BBS, if they don't want to mix with mere mortals then they needn't ask for my help when the time comes to march on Parliament.

I totally accept they can make whatever rules they like but they want THEIR CLUB!!!

It appears they do not want to stand side by side with me, right or wrong where is the empathy and equality in that?

Tragically this is the very reason the Government can walk all over shooters, there are so many fragmented organisations that refuse to co-operate with each other we don't have a powerful united voice.

Deker

hey up deker

i think that the forum where you have to have a special (paid for) email account is the airgun forum, you don;t need anything special to join the airgun bbs fora :)

john :)

my hotmail account was ok for that one.

Hotmail is fine there now, and Bob ('the German') left a little while back after an altercation with the mods...

I find it to be quite a pleasant and informative forum. Recently, however, my posts have not been answered at all or it takes a good week or so for someone to read it - are people still using the site?

I am self employed and poor so I only have a Hotmail address...apparently that makes me an inferior human being and fails to give me any voice on the BBS, if they don't want to mix with mere mortals then they needn't ask for my help when the time comes to march on Parliament.

I totally accept they can make whatever rules they like but they want THEIR CLUB!!!

It appears they do not want to stand side by side with me, right or wrong where is the empathy and equality in that?

Tragically this is the very reason the Government can walk all over shooters, there are so many fragmented organisations that refuse to co-operate with each other we don't have a powerful united voice.

Deker

hey up deker

i think that the forum where you have to have a special (paid for) email account is the airgun forum, you don;t need anything special to join the airgun bbs fora :)

john :)

Whoops!!!! have I got mixed up...appologies if I have it wrong...I'll go and have a look!

OK, don't seem to have a problem now but looking at it I'm sure this was the forum that would not accept a Hotmail address from me before....Airgun BBS that is!!!.

Edited by Deker
:laugh::boxing: Yaaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooooooooooooo, I don't give a monkeys what anyone thinks of me or my comments about the Big Boring Site , I was banned for life and I wouldn't go on there to wipe my arse if they begged me :hi:

What did you do to get a life time ban Mad Al ?? just me being nosey :D

• 1 month later...

Well....I only wondered over there to have a look after this and I'm already banned...its a longish story but they do seem to run a very self dillusioned, we are wonderful and know it all, private members club.

Guess that's why they didn't like me rocking their boat!

Shame really, because we are all on the same side at the end of the day, we can all benefit from help and there are a couple of people over there that do have more than half a brain.

Cheers

Deker

Edited by Deker
:laugh::boxing: Yaaaaaaaaaaaa Hooooooooooooooo, I don't give a monkeys what anyone thinks of me or my comments about the Big Boring Site , I was banned for life and I wouldn't go on there to wipe my arse if they begged me :hi:

What did you do to get a life time ban Mad Al ?? just me being nosey :D

No need to answer this one now cos I've just been banned for life too!!

It was a thread about some blokes mate going missing, all I said was 'Perhaps he's gone down the pub :laugh: ' I did'nt have a look at the thread for a couple of days but when I did a witch hunt was well on it's way and Ratman2 is banned for life. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

You won't miss much Ratman2, your better off on this site! Let them keep banning folk, and let them keep sticking their heads up each others asses. At least on this site, most of us can take a joke & have a laugh while still getting the benefit of some good knowlege. :thumbs: