S410 TDR

Couldn't get on with the S410K at all, so for me it would have to be the TDR :drink:

I agree with you Al.....everyone raves about the s410k but i preffered the TDR.....i will be buying another one shortly.

Fancying a Stealth at the minute :drink::icon_eek:

both 6ood 6uns but i prefer the s410K over the TDR, but thats possibly due to the .177 cal in it rather than anythin else.

agree with you mate cant stand the look of the TDR i got a s410 carbine and much prefere the looks of that but as they say each to there own its what suits you that matters :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I have had a couple of TDR's, the newer model has a few improvements over the initial version. Stuff like improved fill adaptor with a locking slot, bigger head on the silencer screw etc.

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h211/glo...nt=IMG_0991.jpg

It is definately a keeper, I can take it through the offices at work on my way to clear out the ferals and no-one bats an eyelid :whistling:

The only downside of them is the shot count, I have chrono'd a few full strings and average around 45 shots from 11.4-11.0 ftlbs.