Night Saber "alpha"

I've got one. Not overly impressed works well for watching close up with the adjustable beam but not ideal for dogs actually running. I went for 67mm and cool colour temp which was a bad move on my part. You can't make rabbits out in a field very easily and the dog seems to get lost in the weird coloured beam. I'll sound like some others on here...but the halogens are way better for actually running game!

• Like 1

I'll use it for spotting, I do most my lamping, foxes and rabbits from my truck (.22 & .243) got the 67mm red, green and white leds. I use at the moment a lightforce lamp plugged in truck cigarette lighter. Just wanted to try something with no wires!!

Cheers for your honest opinion joe??

You thought about changing to the warm white led, instead of the cool white? How did you find the 3 low med high settings?

I will change for a warmer colour I think it'd be half decent then being honest! Mine has just the on and off . If you pm me your address you can have a go before you buy your own !

• Like 2

I'll use it for spotting, I do most my lamping, foxes and rabbits from my truck (.22 & .243) got the 67mm red, green and white leds. I use at the moment a lightforce lamp plugged in truck cigarette lighter. Just wanted to try something with no wires!!

How did you get on Jarvis?

How did you get on Jarvis?

Hi mate, tried it last night. Was impressed! The 3 brightness settings works well. I took my old lightforce lamp to compare and the beam reached just as far. One issue was to get the beam to reach as far it had to be a real tight beam so for flicking around spotting it wasn't as effective, but I've ordered the 50mm lens and that apparently will enable a wider beam at distance. I am impressed with it though and the different colour led's worked well.

If you are local to Northamptonshire your welcome to come and have a look and try.