Big dog fox

Guest remmy

dsc00118lu9.jpg

dsc00119ps7.jpg

After getting my rifle coated i haven't been out much because of the weather, the forcast looked good for today so i went and had a look at my gully i have shot 27 foxes out of this year, i got there about 8.45 just as the sun was coming up and spotted this big dog fox , ranged him at 165yds i lay down put the bipod up and sent him his breakfast rgds dave :D;)

Edited by remmy

dsc00118lu9.jpg

dsc00119ps7.jpg

After getting my rifle coated i haven't been out much because of the weather, the forcast looked good for today so i went and had a look at my gully i have shot 27 foxes out of this year, i got there about 8.45 just as the sun was coming up and spotted this big dog fox , ranged him at 165yds i lay down put the bipod up and sent him his breakfast rgds dave :D;)

thats a nice looking fox. or should i say was :thumbs: good shooting mate

dsc00118lu9.jpg

dsc00119ps7.jpg

top man keep up the good work

# :clapper:

hi SNAP SHOT the weather is sending me nuts to, thats the first time i have been out in two weeks, normaly out four if not five times a week , i had a good do at the hinds three weeks ago me and a mate shot six between us, pm me your email and i will send you some pics rgds dave. ;)

Edited by remmy
Good stuff Dave , thats a real nice specimen , they are truly beautiful at this time of year. Do you have a take-away in that gully of yours ? :thumbs:

the only thing they take out of there foxy is an 87g bullet yyeeehhhaaaaa. :victory: