Has Anyone Ever Tried An Home Made Silencer For An Air Rifle ?

I can honestly say, I've not made one myself.

theres loads of different ways on you tube, it shows the gun firering without the silencer, then with it, you will be amazed, ill upload a couple, one in particular i like, very easy, and dont even have to make it, lol, just a bit of fun, :thumbs: and no not the plastic bottle shxite :laugh: FT

silencer 1.htmiv got a couple of link here see what you make of them ? this is just one way, theres quite a few others..... the otherone i wanted to show, it said to big to upload, anyway go on you tube type in silencer made from oil filter theres two, watch both, incredibal i think , and theyr using shot guns, and semi auntomatic rifles..... FT p.s how do i upload a video from you tube ?

• Like 1

Hi guys, type in on you tube....silencers made from an oil filter and you will see exactly what i mean, there is even a screw in bit for your silencer adaptor, ....just take a look, you will be surprised :thumbs: , ...it even lets you look at the sound of the shots both ways, so you know, you can make up your own mind ! :thumbs: ATB foxtails