Game Dealers

They get all the scraps, heads, road kill etc but don't see much road kill about even when out. Only get out once every 3-4 week get on average 6-10 a time. Feed em myxi ones with heads off. They get all hearts etc when gutted as well. Never had a year as baron for game as this in fact a few year bk I was selling the game to lads that were short. Got 6 on at the min going through about 5-7 pigeons a week and yes there leaving nothing but feathers don't mess about taking out after 5 mins lol use to get a good supply of chickens at one time but people getting more for em at auction now then what I was willing to pay for a old hen and plus they think it's more ethical ha even though they prob going in your local Chinese. Not some trumped up idiot who don't no what he's doing just simply don't want to feed dry in winter. People will say don't sell ya rabbits but looks like getting bk on a moor from Jan so don't want to loose custom and be left with too much surplus the butchers my way will only take rabbits fresh 25+ at a time as they already have suppliers or other only will sell frozen farm ones lol

You feeding 6 ferrets on as little as 7 pidgeons a week.

No wonder they only lasting 5 mins the poor feckers must be starving mun.

Haha not just heads mate but i do give em heads, they love em, but they get everything thats not fit for human consumptions, they always got kibble aswellmbut dog usualy steals that when the kids cleaning ferrets out haha

Was gonna say you tight fecker lol.

Hey you will be getting as bad as socks. hes busy in the yard boiling sheeps heads in a big cauldron.

Maybe you could set up your saucepan next to him boiling rabbits heads lol.

To the Op, seriously you don't need be buying rabbits to feed the ferrets.

I go out when one freezer is about 1/4 left and hammer the pigeons, rabbits, squirrels or whatever with the air rifle. Plus heads from anything I get ferreting and lamping.

Just go mad for a couple weeks. Fill couple freezers and then your sorted. If you don't manage get out then the ferrets still got good grub.

I recently broke my ankle and couldn't get out for 6 weeks but had enough ferret food in freezer to last 5 weeks. Then when I was running low King came up and filled one of my freezers with pigeons, plus I had tommy27 dropping me any rabbits off what he got ferreting and lamping along the way. Top lads.

• Like 3