hows it doing fella?

how would you go about keeping the heat to say 20 deg c? i thought about keeping it by the radiator but perhpas im making it too complicated :icon_redface: id imagie it would work 8) but not be kept at 20. what about another heater in the fermeting vesel but then that would use more lecky. feck it im giving it too much thought trying to get it really clean. its only getting drunk after all! radiator with a duvet over it to keep the heat in and a thermometer next to it will do :thumbs: just a mater of time then.....

another thing i just thought of, sorry about all the q's :D i know on some yeast i looked at it says dont airlock it. it would be airlocked anyway and doing well but what would the alternative be. leave it open for all sorts of shit to get in or just leave a hole in the lid. dont know if the yeats needs oxgen to work. anyone know?? but if i was to give it a stir im sure it would fizz up alot and produce alot of foam on top. would i be right to just stir it back in?

Edited by maty j