Had a stalk this morning as there was a break in the weather . On arrival at my ground it was a bit frosty but a nice morning.I spooked 2 big does out out of a game crop to start with :doh: then I spied 3 white backsides feedig on a pheasant feeder . As I stalked into them , all of a sudden they ran into the open field looking in the opposite direction . I knew they hadnt seen me so I waited and a big buck minus his antlers appeared , then all 4 of them took off :(

I continued stalking round to a bit of set a side and spotted another roe feeding from a pheasnt feeder , they must love the wheat. This time I was able to take the shot and went home successful :D

post-29-1197213921_thumb.jpg

Had a stalk this morning as there was a break in the weather . On arrival at my ground it was a bit frosty but a nice morning.I spooked 2 big does out out of a game crop to start with :doh: then I spied 3 white backsides feedig on a pheasant feeder . As I stalked into them , all of a sudden they ran into the open field looking in the opposite direction . I knew they hadnt seen me so I waited and a big buck minus his antlers appeared , then all 4 of them took off :(

I continued stalking round to a bit of set a side and spotted another roe feeding from a pheasnt feeder , they must love the wheat. This time I was able to take the shot and went home successful :D

well done mate there afew there on your ground nice pic, :thumbs:

Hello mate yes roe like the wheat & its thanks to more pheasant shoots up & down the country that the roe do better & most of the big bucks can get so big.As you know me & the quality of bucks i shoot & my wheat feeders get hammered.

Hello mate yes roe like the wheat & its thanks to more pheasant shoots up & down the country that the roe do better & most of the big bucks can get so big.As you know me & the quality of bucks i shoot & my wheat feeders get hammered.

Perhaps you should get some feeders out of your own mate? .Shot 3 myself yesterday morning,the best weighed in at 43lb 84 deer now !.

nice one ..one less to pinch yor phessy feed :laugh::thumbs: