Well That Didn't Take Long..

I've been looking for a 22 hornet for a long time now. I decided I wanted a new one and it had to be a CZ527 American. I placed an order with my RFD for one back in April. :icon_eek:

The importers have messed him around all that time and I've also been looking elsewhere too. I nearly went for a Ruger instead, but each time the promises from the supplier stopped me doing that. "It's on the next shipment over." was one lie. "It's in the country being screwcut and proofed." was another. Each time I was going to tell them to stick it up their arse, there was more bullshit. Just enough to keep me hanging on for a bit longer.

I collect it Thursday! :boogy: And yes, I have checked, The RFD actually had the gun physically in his hand, so there will be no nasty surprises when i get there.

6 months is a joke, but at least now I have exactly the make and model I wanted rather than a compromise.

I have one of these in the correct hornet calibre .17 :tongue2: . They are good little rifles, oh and i waited 9 months for a Tikka T3 once. Good luck with it i hope you enjoy it after the wait.

Edited by ianm
  • Like 1