Sas Who Dares Wins 9Pm Ch4

Yeh he's a PT ,,marshy,,,I get the feeling he can't swim,,lol

See the size of the guns on him as well! Big soft cnut :D

Cheers, D.

lol imagine being on manoeuvres and having to wade through a fast flowing river, and that big b*****d hasn't got he's armbands on . Hed be up your back and drown the pair of ya ?
  • Like 2

It's probably the people you'd least expect to pass that probably would , bit like the loud mouth in the pub who has plenty to say but achieves little .

Didn't watch it as Scot says been done before or similiar scenarios , but those who become SF Definetly are mentally different from the vast majority of the general public and I'd bet have an inner strength they didn't even knew that have / had !!

• Like 1

It's probably the people you'd least expect to pass that probably would , bit like the loud mouth in the pub who has plenty to say but achieves little .

Didn't watch it as Scot says been done before or similiar scenarios , but those who become SF Definetly are mentally different from the vast majority of the general public and I'd bet have an inner strength they didn't even knew that have / had !!

:thumbs: