had a mooch today

me and my bro had a decent day today with the dogs after a slow start we found a nice earth and bolted 2 and dug to another. :clapper: sorry about the pictures i forgot the camera and we were rushing around trying get her cleaned up.

post-11949-1197196536_thumb.jpg

post-11949-1197196682_thumb.jpg

post-11949-1197196855_thumb.jpg

I still think rabbits

why would i work her on rabbitt pal? :hmm: surly you dont do you i mean digging after ferreted rabbits is a pain i wouldnt even own a terrier if it went to ground on a rabbit. infact this is the first ive ever heard of it but never mind each to his own ill stick to what i know best i think royston let me know how you get on with it tho hey pal! :bye:

I still think rabbits

why would i work her on rabbitt pal? :hmm: surly you dont do you i mean digging after ferreted rabbits is a pain i wouldnt even own a terrier if it went to ground on a rabbit. infact this is the first ive ever heard of it but never mind each to his own ill stick to what i know best i think royston let me know how you get on with it tho hey pal! :bye:

:laugh::laugh::haha::haha:

Caught out royston i bet you dont even get any rabbits you most likely photoshop them in :feck:

pm me please mate

Maty i believe that the dog looks like a rabbiter and there is no harm in working rabbits mate just admit it...

whats looks got to do with it pal you should never judge a book by its cover whats the piont in having a good looking dog that hasnt got a clue as i said ive dug to that dog plenty she isnt the hardest of dogs that i admit but she stays and she never struggles to ground like some of the black dogs i go out with that struggle in tight tubes anyway im more than happy to put money where my mouth is and royston your welcome come dig to that bitch anytime you want pal bring some of your own stuff to if you want well make a good day of it drop me a pm when your ready mate! :drink:8)