Whats Your Favourite Ambush Point?!

One permission has clumps of gorse any clump was great for sneaking round you bump into roe , foxes hares and rabbits and when theres snow on the ground the gorse was a great draw for pheasants and partridges

• Like 1

v nice rifle si :thumbs: and a crow, nice place to shoot, ill be out soon with the air rifle this week, ill show some of my pics, but in the car driving about from field to field is my thing at the mo, that way the rabbits in the first field come back out by the time i come back around, but it looks like a decent place to shoot in your pic mate, FT

• Like 1

On one of the farms I can go on its got an old concrete shed that used to be used to guide returning planes back to the runway during ww2 in the dark. It has an engine room and a pair of doors at the end where a set of fold out lights uned to slide out of to guide them back. It's in the middle of a field and when laid out on the roof makes an ideal bunny shooting spot off the bipod you can cover the hedgerows on half of that field. It also gets the imagination going thinking about what action it saw.

sounds like an ace ambush point to me tom :thumbs:

but watch out for ze germans :laugh:

atb si

• Like 1

One permission has clumps of gorse any clump was great for sneaking round you bump into roe , foxes hares and rabbits and when theres snow on the ground the gorse was a great draw for pheasants and partridges

yeah there are gorse bushes all over the cliff top where i live and they house everything!!

makes for a nice walk but no shooting cos its national parks

atb si

v nice rifle si :thumbs: and a crow, nice place to shoot, ill be out soon with the air rifle this week, ill show some of my pics, but in the car driving about from field to field is my thing at the mo, that way the rabbits in the first field come back out by the time i come back around, but it looks like a decent place to shoot in your pic mate, FT

looking forward to your hunting posts ft

no pressure like.... but you know your going to be representing wales on this site :thumbs:

only kidding.. good luck and hope your scopes ok for you now!!

atb si

looking forward to your hunting posts ft

no pressure like.... but you know your going to be representing wales on this site :thumbs:

only kidding.. good luck and hope your scopes ok for you now!!

atb si

iv been out this evening,just making sure the sights are 100% which they are, representing wales, i think theres a few other lads with more experince than me on her, but i will give it my very best, hopefully better than you's in that patch of england of which the romans over took within 6 months, it took 25 years to take wales..........the silures, and they never did take the pics of scotland, built a wall instead, :laugh: but sure mate ill show you my kills ect, :thumbs: cheers si ATB ..FT