Hi Everyone

I am a keen 'outdoors man'. I have enjoyed fishing in all forms for many years but get out very rarely. I also enjoy bushcraft, participating in a couple of Ray Mears courses, but again get out camping etc. very rarely. Through this I do love the idea of living off of the land and not relying on anonymous cling filmed wrapped meat from supermarkets.

I recently joined a shooting club here in London. Initially I joined through this bushcraft interest and the potential of 'something for the pot'. I have found I really enjoy shooting, .22/.38 target, air target, and clay are my favorites so far. I am looking to applying for my FAC and Shotgun Licence. But under no illusion and know that I need to put the time and practice in to make sure that when I do go out that I have the accuracy to ensure a clean kill.

I have joined here hoping to find advice and information and to allow me to meet like minded people.

Best wishes All

Graeme