Any Bull Xs Litters Comeing Up ??

It pays to be canny,if you go on selling sites like preloved or pets4homes over 1or 2 years your see the same breeding sand locations come up several times an if you google the phone numbers half the time it will give you all the old adverts ,buying a lurcher takes much research as buying a secondhand motor !

• Like 1

Got a litter hear bud 3/4 gray 1/4 bull second gen both sire and dam well tested and grand parents of them

Pm'd ya mate

No pm there I'll clear my inbox

Wrong end of the stick mate. I'm pm'n mad for it

Oryt no worries bud

It pays to be canny,if you go on selling sites like preloved or pets4homes over 1or 2 years your see the same breeding sand locations come up several times an if you google the phone numbers half the time it will give you all the old adverts ,buying a lurcher takes much research as buying a secondhand motor !

That it I know few lads who breed for coin,

I k iw what type I'm after and what I want a pup to do so I'm looking about and hopefully get the type of pup I'm after

• Like 1

That it I know few lads who breed for coin,

I k iw what type I'm after and what I want a pup to do so I'm looking about and hopefully get the type of pup I'm after

Never been into the bull lurcher though some of the 1/4 bull ones look nice,I don't know the fella but mads mating looks tidy,I like the look of his bitch,she don't look to big.
  • 1 month later...