Late Wasn't Late Enough Lol

After finishing work an watching a programme with the wife the dog was restless so I said to the misses gonae have a quick walk. Grabbed the dl100 an set off. Not too far from home I checked a wee bit normally a couple off bunnies at the start of the year before the guns get them. I snuck down the path thinking feck me it's warm got over the gate an flicked the light 6 bunnies sitting spread across this wee tight park. My plan stay on the gate an hope to get at least 1 run. I flicked the beam onto a rabbit close to the hedge the dog seen it an gave a pull but I thought Al leave that one flicked the lamp to another further out an without looking slipped the dog. What did she do went for the hedge lamp back on just in time for the first bend 3 bends later it's in the bag. She came back ran another made a close escape then Over the brow slipped her on a clamper she misjudged the strike nit wit but picked up on the straight I thought well done. Now I seen what looked like a house light from a distance I ignored had another run another close escape turned round an this light was running just for me, obviously midnight isn't late enough. Now only 1 field away I thought well why stick around a quick jog up the field into the trees an made for the road. At least I got to test the lamp a little an home. Now I'm thinking I've lamped there a few years an that's the first anyone has ever made way for me an they where in a hurry never took the light off me. Obviously someone's done something to annoy whom ever but I wasn't waiting to be the culprit for there actions. Got a quick snap at the house sorry really poor quality

post-21856-0-36092900-1472514271_thumb.jpg

post-21856-0-54449400-1472514285_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Nice one for getting a few you ever asked who Owens it they mite be happy to get rid of the rabbits

Belongs to the estate as does most land round us an dogs are a no no but most time the folk who live turn a blind eye. Al wait for some wind and rain before I try back

That's the only problem with having a shine over land you don't have permo on, and don't get me wrong I'm all for it. But you never know what the lads who've been on before you have been up to. If they've upset the farmer then the good guy just after one for the pot is gonna get the blame for the lot.

Better luck next time mate. We've all had it happen.

At least you got couple for the pot. Do you rate that DL100?

• Like 3

Yeh gaz. I know what the boys round me are doing more Cowboys now than anything else an they love to ego there stories to whom ever will listen so U can hear from the comfort of ur own couch. Cause no doubt someone will ring saying that's there fecked now!! The 100 is ok it's not magic. I thought it would be the same as tracer 150 but not quite as good. Don't get me wrong I will have my uses for it in places like last night

• Like 1