Whats wrong with this country.???

british culture is being stifled bit by bit,fox hunting,xmas plays,st george flags!whats next? roast beef or...pork?? :laugh: we're just too soft when it comes to standing up for what we believe in.like people say,everywhere you go,you hear the same but thats all...hear it.nothings done. i personally know at least 6 people who voted bnp at the last vote who aren't necessarily racist but agree with some of there agendas.....think ill be joining them next time....

So, you’re going to vote the BNP, well if you’re into voting for, far right extremists then that should be the party for you.

I believe the same was done in Germany, when the Nazis where voted in. They too, quickly got involved in ethnic cleansing, which involved the slaughtering of millions of innocent men, women and children because they happened to be ‘different’.

Our country fought to stop that happening, and to make sure it never happened again.

The BNP will make sure that happens again.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old, same old..............I will tell you what your average jo soap Englishman will do about any of it..........Feck All!!.............except moan. :yes:

Edited by WILF
british culture is being stifled bit by bit,fox hunting,xmas plays,st george flags!whats next? roast beef or...pork?? :laugh: we're just too soft when it comes to standing up for what we believe in.like people say,everywhere you go,you hear the same but thats all...hear it.nothings done. i personally know at least 6 people who voted bnp at the last vote who aren't necessarily racist but agree with some of there agendas.....think ill be joining them next time....

So, you’re going to vote the BNP, well if you’re into voting for, far right extremists then that should be the party for you.

I believe the same was done in Germany, when the Nazis where voted in. They too, quickly got involved in ethnic cleansing, which involved the slaughtering of millions of innocent men, women and children because they happened to be ‘different’.

Our country fought to stop that happening, and to make sure it never happened again.

that is the hole problem feckin do gooders shouting its not right to discriminate,were all discriminated against,who who are you to say dont vote bnp wich incidentlystands for british national party its your kind of atitude wich is bringing this country to its knees,i take it your a woman,womon also are the harbourment of a lot of the ethnic problems lots of you take them in. :angry:

that is the hole problem feckin do gooders shouting its not right to discriminate,were all discriminated against,who who are you to say dont vote bnp wich incidentlystands for british national party its your kind of atitude wich is bringing this country to its knees,i take it your a woman,womon also are the harbourment of a lot of the ethnic problems lots of you take them in. :angry:

Now just for you, i will clarify my post.

i do not believe in the British National Party ( and i do know what it stands for, both in name and in policies)

I am a women, i think the user name may have give that away.

I challenge you to tell me where in my post, i have told anyone who they can and can't vote for. Rather the posts was geared toward potential pit falls in far right extremists.

I believe persons of YOUR attitude brings this country, in fact, no this world to it's knee's.

I do not believe in immigration and my early post clearly express’s this, and the problems immigration brings.

I've never 'hourboured, one of them', and probabley would not, unless men like you where the only one's left on the planet.

Thanks for calling me a 'Do gooder', i've never been blessed with that title before.

Are you a misogynist by chance. :yes:

Guest Lord B

Here we go again. Anytime a hot topic is brought up it results in some minority slagging off other who are making quite concise points; agree with them or not there is no need to slag them off.

For my part I hate the immigrationsystem the way it is, it needs to be much tighter. Yes our civil liberties are being eroded by this government and by an increasingly apathetic population.

Political correctness, anti 4x4, possitive discrimination, anti Britishness/|Christian, supression of British values, traditional values, yogurt knitting, and the rest of it..........I hate it all; as do a lot of people, but narrow minded coment only fuels the argument the other way, in the same way as other discussions on here have re other topics such as antis, poaching etc.

What do I do about it? Do I sit on my arse? No, I do do what I can, and yes I am fed up with it all.

I happen to employ 4 Polish people too. Tuff, they work bloody hard, don't complain, get on with it and are polite, but more importantly, after 1 months advertising with the job centre they where the only people to apply......and before anyone starts, the job pays well over minimum wage, but even if it was min wage why do a lot of Brits feel it is bellow them to work for that?

feckin hell,calm down!im not racist let alone extreme right wing! i just think that the bnp are on the ball in SOME areas!not all! some of there views stink.plus they're run by the wrong people...perhaps one of the reasons that they've not got in power. but fortunateley/unfortunately(delete as applicable!lol)they WILL get in at some point,maybe not for a long time but they will.