Out On A Recce

squab

Guest Navek

Adding terrier blood will probly ad voice and stop them from doing circles lol spaniels sure can make you dizzy watching them work lol also adding terrier will improve the chances of the dog using its mouth on live quarry

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went check bit land out that i not been to for years, plenty cover up obviously but a few rabbits about kept the dogs busy for couple hours so certainly worth a trip back come winter,lot rain here tod

New adition to my bushing team 4 weeks old

chocolate dog nearly 3 1/2 year old now the other one about 15 months,the nettles dont seem bother them but i try not to knock the bollox out of nettle infested areas throughout the summer although so

Posted Images

D'you see much difference between them in the way they work? Or would you say they're very similar?

if you mean between my two then very similar although the young one still learning you can see him getting it now,will see plenty this season coming

Adding terrier blood will probly ad voice and stop them from doing circles lol spaniels sure can make you dizzy watching them work lol also adding terrier will improve the chances of the dog using its mouth on live quarry

bang on :thumbs:

Spot on squab they sound just the ticket.

You will have a fair bushing pack next season. Have you got a runner or do you bush to the gun?

only ever bushed to the runners mate,chance of having somewhere i can walk out with a shotty very slim lol,least with dogs i can take a walk out almost anywhere cheers

Good luck with the new pup - sounds a useful mix. Is the spaniel part of it cocker, springer or what?

both mate,my choc dogs dam was springer x patt lined to a cocker dog.

black and white one same dam lined to a small sprocker...............if i remember rightly lol

new pup 3/4 spaniel x terrier to a half spaniel x terrier,so 5/8 spaniel 3/8 terrier..............i think thats right,dont matter to much they bred out of doers is the main thing :thumbs: