out last nite for foxs

well lads.was ask to lamp two farms to see if i could shoot a fox that was seen around there. so last nite i headed up for a look.had a lamper with me danny a young lad that is mad for lamping.i rang the farmer to say i was going up and he said hang one on the gate if i get one i said ok.it was a bad nite windy but no rain but that helped.rough land could not run a dog on it so the gun was used and for all the digging men here it could not be dug as it all rock and a lost of a dog would be for sure.the short story is on the first farm i shot 2 fox's some nice shot well out.on the the second farm i shot 4 fox's

again one or two well out the rest between 100-150 yards also a cat which was taken by my bullx

it was stalking two hare in a small field just yards away from them i slip in the dog the cat jump the wall

onto the road where he was nailed.the farmer who is also my gundealer phone me today jumping at the fact that that i got all of them and the cat as he plan's to rear bird there next year, he release bird this year but were all taken,he said the cat was around there for a long time and never got the chance at him.but thats the story boy of last nite.this gun is top class for me.6 out of 6.cheers sounder

shadow-cat.jpg

foxsxsix.jpg

thats a good result shame to shooot em but it hass to be done.

i know but you can't run a dog it's field of rock if u heard of the burren in north clare you know what

i mean u could not put a dog to ground there caves and holds never get them out the gun is the only thing.