Few boat trips from lamma and lantau islands if you look around,to be honest the sea fishing around honkers itself aint much,see all those tanks filled with live fish outside restaurants?Thats the reason,chinese love fish.

Thailand is totally different to HK parabuteos,huge fish in thailand.Patrick you can fish for carp up in the new territories,BUT your going to be plagued by turtles,i was always pulling them in,where have you set up camp?

• Like 1

I know causeway bay very well,there used to be a few short time taxi hotels there,i thought you would have been at the peak or mid-levels,victoria park was the indonesian hang out on sundays,central was the flips.

I know causeway bay very well,there used to be a few short time taxi hotels there,i thought you would have been at the peak or mid-levels,victoria park was the indonesian hang out on sundays,central was the flips.

It's only for 6 months but it's sound right next to the mtr and Victoria park which is the closest thing to open space in hk and only 3 quid taxi to work but mtr is to easy so just get that

It's only for 6 months but it's sound right next to the mtr and Victoria park which is the closest thing to open space in hk and only 3 quid taxi to work but mtr is to easy so just get that
No mate,you got the lines crossed,taxi hotels are where you take a woman for a short ride,places like jade gardens in causeway bay,not getting a taxi to work lol

No mate,you got the lines crossed,taxi hotels are where you take a woman for a short ride,places like jade gardens in causeway bay,not getting a taxi to work lol
I was replying to mid levels etc more expansive there I think I'll probs more sheung wan eventually