I was lucky that they were a bit dopey. The youngsters were shot in a very safe manner with no pellet leaving the boundary. As no skyline shots taken although they were presented plenty of times. I've shot for 25 yrs and am perfectly able to make a shot safely in urban or rural areas. This property was in a rural area about half a mile from the centre of any highway. Thanks for those clarifying the rules and thanks for your concerns to rest of you guys but please climb back off the soapboxes ;)

Moxy never assume anything, it only makes you look like a f...ing idiot when you are wrong.

I was lucky that they were a bit dopey. The youngsters were shot in a very safe manner with no pellet leaving the boundary. As no skyline shots taken although they were presented plenty of times. I've shot for 25 yrs and am perfectly able to make a shot safely in urban or rural areas. This property was in a rural area about half a mile from the centre of any highway. Thanks for those clarifying the rules and thanks for your concerns to rest of you guys but please climb back off the soapboxes ;)

Moxy never assume anything, it only makes you look like a f...ing idiot when you are wrong.

I didn't actually see anyone get on a soapbox, other than this post lol, in fact the guy who mentioned the highway bit continued on to compliment you, or possibly he was replying to the original poster who's thread you hijacked !