Pre-Ban Dogs

Like This

Plucky1

Today, 03:40 PM

WM wrote

hey you can't please everyone, there are many on here that seem to think I've only ever had Plummers not realising I kept many types that were all worked regular, Plummers suit me since the ban but they are under-rated as a fox dog,WM

There is no ban ya fud there are restrictions I think you would like to see a ban you keep mentioning the word you could then get on with your Plummer rat dogs.

Ps.you grassed anybody recently. Pmsl.

there's loads you can't do now where I live,out in the sticks you will get country coppers that have common sense but round here a few cuts and its the RSPCA,arrested even on permission,so get real you knob,WM

Mole wrote

And god bless you on this fine Easter afternoon.

You can still control vermin working within the restrictions there is no ban in place here endith the lesson so go polish your head. Pmsl.

Maybe a better pic of him,WM

a couple of Plummer/ patts with my lads as kids,WM

my mate "Scotty"s russell,I used him a number of times over different bitches,threw a nice pup

"GRIP"

bred my very first litter using this black fell over my Plummer bitch, he never had much nose and relied on travelling everything until he bumped into them,always stayed and a good busher as well,WM

Jess with my cousins dog he bought from the local petshop,worked the cover well and wasn't bad for its background

• Like 2