Dog Ripping Up Bed

I've given up with this cnut :laugh:

Everytime I buy him a new bed he fuucks it up and ends up sleeping on the rug for the next few weeks :laugh: strange that the b*****d destroys everything except that rug :laugh:

Ive a Lakey that chews,screams and causes utter destruction unless it sleeps at the foot of my bed,ive upset the neighbours with her barking,repaired a run or 3,bought a new freezer when she destroyed the workings of one and put a rug or 4 in the bin,ive finally found a place she won,t destroy or yap in,i wish i had more foot room at times.

I've given up with this cnut :laugh:

Everytime I buy him a new bed he fuucks it up and ends up sleeping on the rug for the next few weeks :laugh: strange that the b*****d destroys everything except that rug :laugh:

. Funny you say that because mine don't touch the rug either. I'd try putting that in his cage if it wasn't to big

Fuuck that it's my rug :laugh: cnut can sleep on the tiles for all I care amount of destruction he's done. I'd need to employ PWC to work out how much has cost me :laugh:

He has his space and free reign of the gaff (except kitchen and bedroom) I buy him really comfy beds and he waits for a few weeks then twats them to pieces :laugh:

Edited by mushroom

Fuuck that it's my rug :laugh: cnut can sleep on the tiles for all I care amount of destruction he's done. I'd need to employ PWC to work out how much has cost me :laugh:

He has his space and free reign of the gaff (except kitchen and bedroom) I buy him really comfy beds and he waits for a few weeks then twats them to pieces :laugh:

must be his way of telling you he wants a new one ? I mines going to have to start paying board before long as he's skinting the feek out off me

Matt I was joking about muzzle and shit. Have you got a link for the raised bed or are they on eBay as well ? Would it fit in a large crate? I have him in a large crate so will get vetbed in there. will have a look on eBay now for vet bed also.just sick of spending money on shitty dog beds that get ripped to bits in few days thanks

If you are still looking for a raised dog bed I have one it is called a coolaroo you can get them from vet uk in different sizes.

I have one in the kennel dogs like it it is a bit chewed at the corners but a bit of aluminium strip screwed on would stop that.

Matt I was joking about muzzle and shit. Have you got a link for the raised bed or are they on eBay as well ? Would it fit in a large crate? I have him in a large crate so will get vetbed in there. will have a look on eBay now for vet bed also.just sick of spending money on shitty dog beds that get ripped to bits in few days thanks

If you are still looking for a raised dog bed I have one it is called a coolaroo you can get them from vet uk in different sizes.

I have one in the kennel dogs like it it is a bit chewed at the corners but a bit of aluminium strip screwed on would stop that.

great offer thanks mate pmd you bud

Just type in hik9 raised dog bed into google they will come up atb

thanks Matt just talking to collieman now about it don't think am going to bother with one as a don't think there be enough room for raised bed and lurcher in a cage. I'm going to order some of that vet bed though and see how that goes ?