Got My New Rifle

P.S. Those dies are still here. I have them on ebay right now, but if they don't sell I'll let you have them for a good price ( ;) ) if you are interested in reloading for your new beast.

get them if you can bigad and the cases if there there, again its good kit to start with !

Neck sizing die has gone I'm afraid. The Full Length sizing is still here, as well as the brass. I've just tumbled the brass as well. :thumbs:

Yes, a very flat shooting round. Like you say, pretty much point and shoot. Shropshire Dan is another big advocate of the .22-250. :thumbs: . Have a chat with him about it.

PM replied Bigad.

We have a new member in the world of reloading. ;)

• Like 1

Yes, a very flat shooting round. Like you say, pretty much point and shoot. Shropshire Dan is another big advocate of the .22-250. :thumbs: . Have a chat with him about it.

PM replied Bigad.

no hope for him now :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: down hill from here ! more hobbies :thumbs:

• Like 1

PM replied Bigad.

no hope for him now :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: down hill from here ! more hobbies :thumbs:

Too true. Once you have been bitten by the bug you are forever lost. :laugh:

• Like 1

PM replied Bigad.

Too true. Once you have been bitten by the bug you are forever lost. :laugh:

no hope for him now :laugh: .time to ensnare the next victim :diablo::diablo::diablo: