One For The Ferrets...

Gaz_1989

Had a cracking mooch today. Got soaked to the bone. Littleun loved it though and we got a bunny for the ferrets.

Terrier is smashing cover now and bolted a few bunnys today, my brindle bitch actually flushed this one and my mates bull cross picked it up...

Start of the mooch...

D4AC8D09-16E4-4CA8-A737-93ABFB9AE6E4_zps

Some rain later...

860C093C-DC84-49FB-A51E-96C562EDF13C_zps

• Like 12

Cheers fellas. We don't get any big bags but we enjoy ourselves and that's all what matters.

Trev I really Enjoy your videos fella. A lad with 2 whippets (Tommy27) has started mooching with me once or twice a week. I'm sure it won't be long before they get the chance to catch a bunny or 2. They are starting to watch my terrier now.

My littleun loves it chicken man. Wether it's mooching in the rain and mud or ferreting in the frost. She never moans and cracks on with it. I've never bred a litter in my life but got 3 bitches here now who are doing the job so who knows, I would be disappointed if I had to buy in another pup down the line.

• Like 3

Another one in the bag thanks to the busher...

7F710174-D0E2-4BA4-86E8-B5A64DE0A969_zps

She's turning into a grand little dog, did she catch that rabbit or did one of the runners nab it, either way great fun nice one fella atb.

Terrier alerted the runners to it and was going mad trying to find it, the brindle bitch nabbed it just as it broke the cover.

She's doing sound mate. Cheers