£5000 For A Dog Op ?

We ask so much from our dogs at times and ask of them things i wouldn't do and niether would most of you,so when it comes to doing whats best for them it's a no brainer to me.If it's going to cost grands to put right and the dog will be right afterwards then i go without and the dog gets sorted :yes: ,if it's quality of life is going to suffer afterwards then again i do whats right for the dog :cray: ,it's only money and i'd rather be a skint man with a dog than a millionare without one...

in this case it was just a pet dog, never worked just a pet. I would spend money about £ 1500 on pet or not, but £ 5000 is silly I think. what about your not working etc. what then ? . what gets me there plenty of dogs in the pound that need a home and prob make good pets, my son jack x woody a rescue dog 5 year old nice little pet dog only cost them £ 50 quid , you can get lurchers + jacks for £150 quid today , there plenty of healthy dogs need a life= chance out there, you haven't got to spend silly money to get+ keep a dog today :yes:

I work part time and i'm far from a rich man Bird,but if i can't give what ever animal it is i have the best care i can give it then i shouldn't have it in the first place.Ok dogs are cheap but their care ain't allways and it's to much of a throw away get a new one world as it is without bringing animals into it and it don't have to graft to be what someone wants or their pride and joy.

Edited by fireman
  • Like 2